Re: All User/Access/Admin Guides Missing

On Sat, 2004-08-21 at 16:47 +1200, Jack Stewart wrote:
> It appears all these documents linked from the
> http://www.gnome.org/learn/ page are missing.  I would imagine this is
> all pretty easily generated again...

It disappeared about 10 days ago.  It looks like the www.gnome.org was
regenerated from gnomeweb-wml indifference to the fact that many modules
publish to that site.  Check the list from last week.  Owen noticed the
missing content.

the cvs-update-gnome-user-docs script that publishes our docs was never
updated to 2.x (it only publishes 1.4).  I going to upgrade the script
today.

sinzui cox net
Guilty of stealing everything I am.