Re: Friends of GNOME acknowledgements

On Thu, 2004-04-29 at 09:20, Glynn Foster wrote:
> Hey,
>
> > http://www.gnome.org/friends/donors.php is lame.  Let's remove the
> > link off the start page until it is operational again.
>
> Okay, I've commented out the link until php is restored. It still thanks
> our generous friends without the link ;)

Slacker ;)

There wasn't anything dynamic in those php pages so I converted them
to html.  I put the link back on the homepage.

I also added redirects in case someone wants to see the old php version
of the files, but it doesn't work.  I wonder of the php restriction
takes precedence over the redirect (I wouldn't think so).  If someone
would like to take a peak at htaccess I would be obliged.

sinzui cox net
Guilty of stealing everything I am.