Re: Official Dev. Guide Splash

<quote who="Sebastien Biot">

>  http://www.viralata.net/gnome/wgo_splash/developers_guide.html
>
> I saw that Jeff added some text advertizing the book this weekend so the
> image might be an overkill but it's there if you want to use it (or some
> version of it).

No way, great stuff! However, there's some artifacting on the book cover
image. Do we have access to a better source image?

Thanks Seb,

     "It is said that there are only six jokes in the world, and I can
    assure you that we can only broadcast three of them..." - John Watt,
                   the BBC's Head of Variety in the 30's