Re: Mysql..

<quote who="Sriram Ramkrishna">

> Whats the possibility of installing mysql?  We're starting to get our
> gnome journal stuff going and we would want a search feature so that
> people can search for articles.

While we already have mysql running on the GNOME servers, wouldn't something
like htdig be more appropriate? (I'm planning to use it on l.g.o and the
other sites as well, so it wouldn't be a problem to set it up.)

    "Basically my philosophy on release management is that it should be
                like police brutality." - Maciej Stachowiak