Re: foundation.gnome.org pages

Can we put up a warning? "This page temporarily disabled."?

On Mon, 2004-04-12 at 11:08, Curtis Hovey wrote:
On Mon, 2004-04-12 at 10:55, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> Who's in charge of those ?
>
> I decided to finally apply for a membership, but all I got was:
>
> You don't have permission to access /membership/application.php on this
> server.

All Web applications are disabled pending a security review.  I
apologize for the inconvenience.  I don't know when the sysadmins will
complete the review, but since there was a break in a few weeks ago, we
cannot afford to assume some or all the applications are safe for the
site and the user.  The membership application will be restored in due
time.