Tutorials on Non Platform Modules on the Dev Site?

I've been working on updating the tutorials section of the dev site and I've run
across a bit of a quandry. Currently most of the material on the page refers to
libraries, etc that are part of the official gnome development platform. There
are, however, other projects, ie gstreamer, gdesklets, etc that developers may
be interested in learning about, that also have tutorials. I think it would make
sense to link to them from the tutorials page, but I thought I'd get some
opinions before I go out and get all the tutorials together, just in case there
is some policy in regards to this that I am unaware of.

-- Michael