Re: I need someone with knowledge of xhtml with css for translations status pages.

<quote who="Carlos Perell? Mar?n">

> > If you put all of the content in a <div id="body"></div>, everything
> > should look ok.
>
> I know, but it's a table and I want all format information inside a .css
> file so the format could be change if it's needed without change my C
> program.

That was the only thing that appeared broken to me; if you're on IRC, ping
me so we can work through what you want to do.

    "Man, is there some worldwide consipiracy to supply me with doctored
             dictionaries or something?" - Adrian van den Dries