contact page [part 2]

I've revised the contact page proposal.  As I understand that we want to
keep the contact page focus and official, and provide direction to other
groups to contact, I've split the information into three pages.  The
contact page for the org/foundation, with links to Getting Started for
users and Getting Involved for developers.

Do we want to create the contact page then proceed to update the user
and developer contact pages?  I really think we need some content on
mail.gnome.org's homepage to welcome and direct users.  We don't have
anything representing a hub for irc users.  I think we might want a
stock paragraph about lists and irc on the contact pages explaining that
these two forms represent the most common form of communication between
groups.

#######################################
=======================================
Contact GNOME page
---------------------------------------
board gnome org
foundation-list
Eufoundation-list

fundraising gnome org
fundraising-list

membership gnome org
membership-committee gnome org

Related links:
Getting Involved (Developers and Contributors)
Getting Started (Users and Support)

How to contact:
Email
Lists
IRC

=======================================
Getting Involved page
---------------------------------------
accounts gnome org
gnome-sysadmin gnome org

gnome-bugsquad
#bugs

gnome-accessibility-devel
gnome-accessibility-list

usability
#usability

docs
#docs

gnome-i18n
gtk-i18n-list
#i18n

gnome-packaging-list
#packaging

Related links:
Contact (Orgnaization and Foundation)
Getting Started (Users and Support)

How to contact:
Email
Lists
IRC

=======================================
Getting Started
---------------------------------------
webmaster gnome org

gnome-de
gnome-no
gnome-rus
gnome-turk
garnome-list
gnome-darwin-list
gnome-redhat-list
gnome-slackware

www.es.gnome.org
www.gnome.cl

#gnome
#gnome-help
#gnome-it - irc.freenode.net
#gnome - irc.hanirc.org
#gnome-turk
#gnome-india
#gnome-se
#Danmark
#linux.cz
#gnomefr
#gnome-hispano
#gnome - irc.gnome.cl
#garnome
#slack (irc.gimp.org)
#freebsd-gnome (irc.freenode.net)
#Net-BSD
#netbsd
#sun

Related links:
Contact (Orgnaization and Foundation)
Getting Involved (Developers and Contributors)

How to contact:
Email
Lists
IRC