Re: GNOME SUMMIT web page

On Tue, 2003-11-11 at 19:11, Carlos Perelló Marín wrote:
> Hi, I have added a new rewrite rule to www.gnome.org website so the
> http://www.gnome.org/summit link it's a redirection to wiki.ximian.com
> where is available all the information about this year SUMMIT.
>
> I don't know if it's the best way to do it, but I think it's needed.

The news item currently goes to http://www.nylxs.com/events/gnome/.
Maybe change that too? I don't know which is authoritive.

--
Andrew Sobala <as583 cam ac uk>

Given by our hand in the meadow that is called Runnymede, between
Windsor and Staines, on the fifteenth day of June in the seventeenth
year of our reign.