Trouble with Epiphany project page
- From: Stefan Rotsch <linux stefanrotsch de>
- To: gnome-web-list <gnome-web-list gnome org>
- Subject: Trouble with Epiphany project page
- Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 21:49:22 +0100
I have some trouble getting the epiphany project page to work.
What I did so far:
- Added epiphany/ subdir to gnomeweb-wml/www.gnome.org/projects/
- Added "epiphany" to Makefile.am in projects/ directory
- Committed the whole website stuff in projects/epiphany/ directory and
created Makefile.am there and in all of it's subdirs
When I query CVS using Bonsai there are all the changes I made in CVS.
But trying to open http://www.gnome.org/projects/epiphany/ fails.
Did I miss something?
] [Thread Prev