RE: Listing a subset of latest ftp releases

> From: Steve Fox [mailto:drfickle k-lug org]
> On Tue, 2003-03-25 at 08:37, Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:
>
> > Does anyone have any ideas how we might do that in a
> simple, maintainable
> > way.
>
> Unfortunately (for your project) no. I removed the "packages" concept
> from the Software Map as many people get confused by it on
> SourceForge.

No, I meant the ftp site. I don't use the software map these days - it's
just too tedious to update everything in the software map, in sourceforge,
and in freshmeat, and in the ftp site too.

> In the two years or so since the Software Map has been around
> you're the
> first person who has asked for this feature, so I think I
> made the right
> decision at the time.
>
> What I would suggest is just a simple web page under
> www.gnome.org/projects/gtkmm or something similar.

My point was that I'd like something automatic, based on what's in the ftp
site. We already have a web page. But thanks anyway.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com