RE: developer.gnome.org needs some love

Am Die, 2003-06-03 um 17.00 schrieb Luis Villa:
> On Tue, 2003-06-03 at 10:55, Christian Neumair wrote:
> > We need more people who help us with content!
>
> Who have you asked? I know the bug squad people, for example, would be
> happy to help if asked.
As I was busy with other tasks (namely HIGifying third-party
applications and doing lot of translation work) and didn't know who to
contact, I didn't take any action in respect thereof.

> P.S. Are you attending GUADEC, Christian? I'd love to see a massive
> web-site hackfest at some point during GUADEC.
I'm involved into GNOME in many ways (translation, hacking, etc.), but
not in the financial situation to attend it. I'm sure some of the guys
attending it will band together and do that. What we need is arch doc
and some more category merging (Documentation and i18n are scattered).

regs,
 Chris