Re: rogue page

<quote who="Carlos Perell? Mar?n">

> > Sure, but that's not how it currently works.
>
> I could fix it if you want, I don't know if I will have enough rights to
> do it. I have an account at widget.gnome.org and I'm inside the web
> group.

Don't worry about it, the build stuff is like zork at the moment, starting
from canvas and finishing on widget, with a lot of "stuff" in the middle.
Some of that will be optimised out, but it's safer to leave it be at the
moment.

There are lots of important content issues to work on though. :-) I should
have a todo list by the weekend.

     "Perdon; estoy buscando mis pantalones." - Luis Villa's Essential
                                  Spanish