Re: Language bindings on developer.gnome.org

Ya,

After a bit of healthy arguments, I feel we have the right thing now.

Let the games begin =)

--
Sean Harshbarger		|   "Only two things are infinite,
harshy dersoldat org		|   the universe and human stupidity,

Key fingerprint = 086A AA96 51DD D84D 3E64  1B26 778F 2335 C828 E736