Re: web sites not updating from cv

On Fri, 2003-08-22 at 07:03, Murray Cumming wrote:
> At least www.gtk.org and developer.gnome.org don't seem to be showing
> the latest contents from cvs.
>
> I have made changes to
>   http://www.gtk.org/bindings.html
>   in gtk-web

Hmmm, forced an update and it worked.

>   http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gup/ui-review/checklist.html
>   in web-devel-2
> but the changes are not showing up.

I forced a rebuild and it seemed to basically successfully update.
The page above looks the same in CVS and in the web site.

There were a million-and-one warnings, files not found, etc, that
someone needs to fix up, but nothing relevant to your
particular directory.

Thinking about it, I think it's probably a problem with outgoing
mail on cvs.gnome.org - the system for updating requires mail to
be sent from there.

And trying it out, something seems to be broken with /usr/bin/mail
on cvs.. mail sent to non-local addresses is disappearing without
a trace. I'll look at it more later.

Regards,
						Owen