Re: language bindings follow up

<quote who="Curtis C. Hovey">

> The page I've posted has a <h3> in it because when I read the information,
> the language binding look like a <h3> to me, but there are no <h3> in the
> web-devel-2 content.

> I can see the bindings being interpreted as <dt> elements in a definition
> list, and the summary representing marked up as <dd>.  But there are no
> <dl> tags in the web-devel-2 content.
>
> So I ask, am I being too picky about the markup?

Maybe, because as long as it's valid markup, I don't see any reason to avoid
something because its not used in web-devel-2 already... Much of the html in
w-d-2 and gw-wml is pretty crusty anyway, and there are no 'policies' in
place so far. :-)

Maybe <dl>s would be clearer, not sure.

But it's cool stuff, and totally ready to check in when you're happy with
it. :-)

Get Informed: SCO vs. IBM                            http://sco.iwethey.org/

            o/~ we all live in a yellow subroutine o/~ - auspex