Re: developer.gnome.org needs some love

<quote who="Glynn Foster">

> To be honest, I'd prefer if people could start writing new
> documentation/articles etc etc..Sure, we're always going to have
> inconsistant navigation, inconsistant layouts [1], but I think the really
> important bit is the content.

I have to agree. Just putting relevant stuff on the current site (d.g.o
isn't totally horrific to work with), or even just getting good docs into
CVS for the moment, is far more important than fixing up the aesthetic
issues. Even helping with each module's documentation would be a huge
benefit.

Thanks,

   I must be getting old... Buying toothpaste with gel in it is no longer
                           an Absolute Necessity.