RE: developer.gnome.org needs some love

Sounds good. Try to make small steps. Don't expect to redesign everything at
once. Just unify, remove, fix.

>   - reduce dups - GTK+ and Architecture both have "Language Bindings"

I think that 2nd page is so outdated that it might as well just be removed.
I don't think you'll succeed in having a full always-up-to-date matrix for
all languages and if you did it would probably just make everthing look more
complicated than it is. People generally choose their language based on
language preference rather than on binding support.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com