Getting links right (a11y)

I just looked at the API docs page, and there's a sentence that looks
like this:

"You find the old GNOME 1.0 API docs <a>here</a>."

I'm sure I read somewhere about inexplicit link text - like that - being
bad for a11y, specifically people tabbing through the links don't get an
explicit link description read out if they're using text-to-speech.

so "The <a>old GNOME 1.0 API docs</a> are still available." is better.

Just thought I'd point that out to make sure everyone was aware of it,
since the rest of GNOME is really a11y-aware.

--
Andrew Sobala <aes gnome org>

"If we eventually have the ubercool component system - based on Bonobo, or
something else - then great, we can then proxy it over IIOP, D-BUS, SOAP,
and morse code." -- hp