Re: Site Structure, con't.

Calum Benson wrote:

I dunno if this is intended to be the wording that you'd actually
present to the user, but "Foundation" and "Store" could be a bit
ambiguous (I immediately thought "storage" when I saw "Store", and
although I know what "Foundation" is, newbies may not), and I thought it
was a bit odd to find the search facilities anywhere other than at the
beginning or end of the list.

At first I agreed with moving "Search". After considering for some time, I believe it is in a good place for the Site Map listing pages. Maybe "The GNOME Foundation" for "Foundation". and even "Shopping Resources" for "Store"?