Re: Documentation issues on the new website

On Tue, 2002-08-13 at 19:44, Jeff Waugh wrote:

> Have you guys considered doing validation on CVS checkin? I guess it's kinda
> hard with docs all over the CVS tree...

Like some sort of magic that automatically validates on checkin and
screams if it fails? Or just a policy that says, "You must validate
before you check in or we'll all make fun of you."?
Cheers,
John
--
John Fleck
http://www.inkstain.net http://www.abqjournal.com

"Sometimes, a diner is all about the mac and cheese."
  - Zippy the Pinhead