Re: Scary current website task

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

> I don't think this has anything to do with the applist, but I can't for the
> life of me find this page on the website.

Okay, no, it's here (thanks to a little help from James Henstridge):

  http://www.gnome.org/start/installing/index.php3

Which prompts me to say, in the 'style guide' or 'writing guide' for the
website, can we say NEVER EVER use 'here' or 'click here' as the text for an
anchor? Always use something descriptive. Referring to this:

  http://gnome.org/start/source.html

                            Interplanetary Pants