Re: RSS feed ready for monkeying

On Wed, 2001-10-03 at 20:16, Steve Fox wrote:
> Michael, I forgot to include in my last update that the RSS feed is now
> working.
>
> http://gnome.foxhut.org:81/export/rss_newreleases.php
>
> Since I've never done RSS before and I'm simply modifying the
> SourceForge code, please let me know if anything is screwed up.

Seems to be working correctly, I've got it integrated now.

Now someone needs to set up a cron job to regularly retreive the
following URL:
http://news.gnome.org/trove_feed/update

Retrieving this URL triggers an update. This should probably be
scheduled no more often than once an hour, and at least once a day.

Michael.