Re: Updated Software Map test site

I can give the example php code to do this if you want.
-josh
Knud Haugaard Sørensen wrote:

Very nice, now when we can see it.

There is just one thing which concerns me.

It is that the categories is not indexable.
The urls is like this
http://gnome.foxhut.org:81/softwaremap/trove_list.php?form_cat=69
but most search engines don't index scripts with ?key=value in the url.
Better to make the urls look like
http://gnome.foxhut.org:81/softwaremap/form_cat/69
or http://gnome.foxhut.org:81/softwaremap/Topic/Text_Editors/Documentation

This will give more publicity to the gnome project.

Knud