Re: The state of our web site and standards

On Fri, Mar 30, 2001 at 02:53:24PM +0100, Bill Haneman wrote:
> While we're at it, someone should check these web pages for
> accessibility with "Bobby", an automated tool (once the web site is
> back up :-( )
>
> URL
>
> http://www.cast.org/bobby/

  Agreed,
  accessibility would be the next step after validity, Bobby is just
one of many tools in this area:
   http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/existingtools.html

(the fact that the US government is now requiring adherence to accessibility
 web standard has improved the state of the art)

Web accessibility guidelines are available as part of the W3C specifications:
  http://www.w3.org/WAI/Resources/#gl

Daniel