Re: PHP based forum systems.

<quote who="Steve Fox">

> I've reviewed the code before (that's what I was considering for my
> LUG's site before I decided to go with SourceForge). I didn't like it at
> all. The HTML was rather sloppy and it didn't seem very flexible.

Heh... I went through most of these, looking for either a solution for my
(surprise) LUG's website, or at least with a view to ripping stuff out. None
of them are really built modularly, or at least not enough to say "grab
posting system and forum rendering system".

There are a few odd bits of code out there that do these without having
whole website systems attached, I'll be looking around at these next week.
(Still haven't had a chance to look at the SF code more recently...)

- Jeff

-- jdub aphid net ----------------------------- http://lazarus.aphid.net/ --

      I must be getting old... Buying toothpaste with gel in it is no
                       longer an Absolute Necessity.