RE: My first stab at the site

On 12 Mar 2001 22:09:44 -0600, Steve Fox wrote:
> On 12 Mar 2001 15:00:42 -0800, Ryan Christensen wrote:
> > Would it be possible to see a copy of this that's already online?
>
> Checkout http://foxhut.org:81
>
> I can't guarantee it'll always be up (having Apache config problems
> tonight ;0)

that looks pretty good to me....I'd do minor color tweaks in the news
boxes, and I think I'd still prefer a darker red line, and perhaps font
size and linespacing adjustments, but all in all it is a definite
improvement.  and with css, it should be trivial to make those tweaks
anyway.  ;-)

I haven't looked at the sourceforge code at all......but if it works,
and isn't very hard to use, I'm fine with it.  I'm more interested in
structure. ;-)

    --Ryan