Re: Anyone out there?

I'm still trying to get a search engine setup for the gnome website, but i have yet get an account setup to work on it.

Also i still need someones help in creating a graphic to finish the mockup http://jeichorn.redback.inficad.com/search/ Im currently using the Get more Software icon and i dont know the font used to make a replacement.

-joshua eichorn
Steve Fox wrote:

Joakim,

I'm curious what the status of the website is. I'd really like to get
things rolling along again.

If you are busy, would you like some volunteers to lead the project? I'd
like to volunteer myself.

What about the software map that was discussed previously? I never
received your response about replacing the current system with a Trove
setup.

Thanks,

Steve Fox
http://k-lug.org