Re: Some work

Hi Vipul,
Well on the content side there are probably lots of things which could
need fixing (like our screenshots section which is quite old now.)

Do you have a GNOME CVS account? If you don't you will need one, so
if you don't have CVS account look that the bottom of the CVS page on
developer.gnome.org for info on how to get one:
http://developer.gnome.org/tools/cvs.html

If you want to help out with coding the website like PHP3 development
you should talk to people like Steve Fox who both can guide you in
getting the right kind of accounts, but also who can help you with
finding tasks to do.

Christian