http://News.Gnome.org/gnome-news

Good evening,

What is the current status of the Gnotices site?

It could (IMO), use a re-working.
I had, last November converted it to the interface that www.gnome.org
uses, but because of some mis-communications, I believed that someone
else on this list would take of it.
I am posting to ask exactly what is the status of the news site?

I believe that sopwith redhat com has the files that I had used to
create my version, for whoever is interested in updating it. If he
doesn't I have an local version, but it is not complete.

Colin Davis

--
This message brought to you by Colin Davis, and the University of
Massachusetts