Re: a component software map

In the developers section could we have a component software map?

So that if you are writing an app that needs functionality x. You could
search for a component that provides x. Clicking on the component would
give you it's api and other important info such as it's licence.

This sound usefull to me what do other people think?

I think their should be a developers view of the applist (and of gnotices) that shows components and developer tools.