Re: Web work volunteers

Guten morgen, buenos dias, hello, and so on...

My name is Kyle Olsen. I'm posting to this thread to confirm
that I plan to contribute more than my opinions to this project.

Soooo......my real job is intranet/internet application development.
I am intimitely familiar with Perl, PHP, C, Oracle 8i, MySQL, Linux,
Apache, HTML, etc. etc. etc. I'm very good at elegant functionality,
software design, and information flow modelling, but I can't design
an interface to save my life. So, any work I will be doing will most
likely be on the back end, or on things that really don't have to be
pretty. :)

Kyle Olsen
jedimstr gifttree com

--