Re: Process

On Fri, Nov 17, 2000 at 02:33:19AM +0100, Robert Vanyi wrote:
> On 16 Nov 2000, Owen Taylor wrote:

>> Anyways, talk is never wrong, unless it is not accompanied by actual
>> work. We just need somebody to start working on writing down the
>> goals and requirements as we go along.

> What about setting up a website for GNOME web development?
> Because it is getting harder to follow the goals, ideas, or the accepted
> directions. Well, I've learnt English in high school 5 years ago, so it
> makes it for me even more difficult :)

As soon as we have something resembling specifications and other documents, I
can take care of making them web accessible. In the meantime, remember that
this list is archived on the web at:

    http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-web-list/

--
Joakim Ziegler - Helix Code web monkey - joakim helixcode com - Radagast IRC
      FIX sysop - free software coder - FIDEL & Conglomerate developer