Re: The current disscusion is good, but...

Hello Joakim Ziegler,

Once you wrote about "Re: The current disscusion is good, but...":
JZ>   * How is the information to be accessible? A lot of the things we have are
JZ>     just basic pages, and that's fine, but there are also things that should
JZ>     be searchable, viewable by different access methods/sorting orders, etc.

...just not to forget it, I think there is space for web/ftp/mail access
already... cvs I guess will have something to do with it too... maybe some
web2irc gateway later on or something else for real-time communication...

--
 Best regards,
 Leonid Mamtchenkov