hello

Going along with the introduce yourself theme...

My name is Bill Schroeder. I've been doing web developement for about 6
years. First as a developer then webmaster for a local ISP in Northwest
Indiana. After that I did some freelance developement of Intranet/Extranet
apps. Then as an application developer for BankOne.  And currently I own my
own design firm in Indiana.

I prefer PHP/MySQL for web devel but I'm well versed in Perl, PostgreSQL and
MSSQL (not that I think we'll be using that).  I have an Associates degree in
CS and believe firmly in using solid structured and object oriented
techniques.  My 2 man applications team will be working with me on this
project as much as possible.  I may also be able to contribute some graphic
design team time if necessary (they tend to be a little more backloged).

Thank you,
Bill Schroeder