Introduction

Hi everyone,

my name is Thomas Mueller, I'm from Germany and I would like to contribute to the Gnome web sites.
So far I've made some sites for myself and some friends. These include:

http://www.boerseplus.de - this one was for a newsletter and is not longer maintained. http://www.osic.de - this is for an investment club which I'm a member of. It uses some simple Perl scripts for a member section and a guestbook. http://www.bsv1997lohsa.de - this was made for the soccer club of a friend. I used Perl to implement a member section where he can add, edit and delete users and assign them privileges to update certain parts of the web site online.

I've mainly worked with Perl but have also done some work with PHP3. Unfortunately I don't have any experiences with databases. The web sites mentioned above are 100% made by mayself, including the graphics and some little Java applets.

I have been using Linux for about one year now and would really like to contribute to an Open Source project. If you have anything I can do I would be happy, maybe some coding or also translating to German.

Thomas