Color boards

I've finished putting together color boards with some of the theoretical
possibilities from my revised color palette at
http://www.mindspring.com/~digitect/gnome/index.htm#colorboards. As you can see,
the possibilities are pretty expansive with just a limited number of hues.

As I said before, at some point we're going to have to take a flying leap into
design. Maybe there's one more step of general layout (in grayscale) before we
start forging comps. The color/graphics discussion seems to have waned again, so
maybe there aren't too many of you who care about the theoretical side of colors
and graphics. But I'd appreciate whatever critique anybody would offer, be it
either theoretical or gut level.

Steve  [ digitect mindspring com ]