Re: Design document [Draft 1]

<quote who="Ryan Muldoon">

> I think one of the main goals should be the issue of integrating new
> members of the GNOME community.  What I mean by this is encouraging
> people to get involved in improving GNOME.  The best way to accelerate
> the rate of improvement of GNOME is to get more people involved.
>
> To further my suggested goal, I think that we should have a "get
> involved" (or "projects of the week") top level link.

Absolutely. On top of Dan Meuth's "Getting Involved" document, this will
help immensely, and is important enough to put on the front page.

In fact, a whole section of the website could be devoted to new projects,
people, things to do, etc. We just need maintainers. :)

Good call, Ryan!

- Jeff

-- jdub aphid net --------------------------------- http://linux.conf.au/ --

                  ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.