-----Original Message-----
From: gnome-web-list-admin gnome org
[mailto:gnome-web-list-admin gnome org]On Behalf Of Felipe Contreras
Sent: Saturday, December 09, 2000 9:29 PM
To: Gnome Web List
Subject: Gnome test page

Well, since there is no action in the list I did a sample of the front page
of the site. Sure there need to be lots of icons in order to make the page
look good, you know, one for each section of the site.
For the ones that like lynx, this page looks pretty good.
And for the ones that likes IE, sorry right now I've seen the page doesn't
look right.
What do you think?