Re: [Patch] Properly fall back to mount command selection if not using the hal mount/unmount command

On Mon, 2006-05-01 at 20:18 +0200, Sjoerd Simons wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   If hal is enabled, but the hal mount command is not used (because there is no
>   hal-udi avail) gnome-vfs currently falls back to just the MOUNT_COMMAND.
>   While it should fallback to the same behaviour when no hal mount command is
>   specified.
>
>   Attached patch fixes this by removing the extra fallback code that is
>   enabled when HAL_MOUNT is defined. So the fallback becomes  exactly the same
>   as when HAL_MOUNT isn't defined.

I think the idea was to never use pmount when gnome-vfs is built with
hal-mount support. Why would you want both?

He's an immortal Catholic grifter with a mysterious suitcase handcuffed to his
arm. She's a plucky psychic bounty hunter with a song in her heart and a
spring in her step. They fight crime!