Alex bad excuse

I'm sorry I haven't had time to look at some of the patches and stuff
going on in the lists recently. I'm very busy working on the new
printing support in gtk+. The gtk+ feature freeze and release dates are
coming up soon, so I really have to spend most of my time so that it is
finished in time. I'll probably have to spend most of next week on it
too.

Hopefully the other maintainers will take up some of my slack. I keep
all the important mails marked in my inbox, so if something slips
between chairs I'll get back to it eventually.

He's a deeply religious moralistic farmboy possessed of the uncanny powers of
an insect. She's a blind insomniac hooker from out of town. They fight crime!