SElinux integration

Hi,

RedHat would like to add SELinux integration to Nautilus. As part of this project, it seems we'd have to add support for a SELinux context (ascii string) in the GnomeVfsFileInfo structure (new field). I am currently modifying an older patch from Dan Walsh to add support for this.

I am wondering if I also need to add options to request get/set of this field - i.e.
GNOME_VFS_FILE_INFO_GET_SELINUX_CONTEXT
GNOME_VFS_SET_FILE_INFO_SELINUX_CONTEXT

or whether I can reuse the existing options of:
GNOME_VFS_FILE_INFO_GET_ACCESS_RIGHTS
GNOME_VFS_SET_FILE_INFO_PERMISSIONS

(since the selinux context represents MAC permissions on top of the DAC ones..)