gnome-vfs (2.10 but anyway please read :-) ) and gamin

Hello to all,

I don't know if it's a gnome-vfs or gamin issue, so sorry if that's not the right place to post.

Until version 0.0.26 of gamin, I use to upgrade it with a simple :
make ; make install; killall gam_server
It always worked fine.

I just try to do the same with gamin 0.1.6 and it was a disaster : almost all my users had crashes related to gnome-vfs and gamin.Moreover, it simply didn't work again.

Does it mean that gamin 0.1.xx serie is definitively not compatible with gnome-vfs 2.10 or do a reinstall of gnome-vfs against the new gamin solves the problem ?

Thanks.

--
Cordialement / Cheers.

-Olivier