Encrypted loop-filesystem URI's for gnome-vfs

Hey,

I was reading the recent discussion about cryptsetup support on the
utopia list and thought it may actually should be a user-space job to do
that properly, at least for the desktop.

And for GNOME, I have the feeling that the right place to implement this
would be a gnome-vfs module.

Is there anyone working on this, or at least does a conceptual design
exist on this subject at all?

If I'm able to make it to GUADEC (you know, German visa blues), I think
I'll have some time to hack on something funny this :)
--
.O.
..O   Enver ALTIN                   |   http://skyblue.gen.tr/