hal and autofs

Hello,

There's something going wrong with gnome-vfs.

If I compile with --enable-hal, all my usb and plugged devices are well recognized but not my autofs nfs shares. So the content of my trash isn't shown(except files deleted in local) , since my home is automounted (see my post in nautilus-mailing list)

If I compile without hal, I'm able to see my autofs nfs shares (and the content of my trash folder) but I can't see anymore my USB devices.

fedora Core 3 has a patch for solving that but It only works for gnome-vfs-2.8.2, not 2.8.3.

Maybe it's solved in gnome-2-10

--
Cordialement / Cheers.

-Olivier