Re: Inconsistency in Uri::append_file_name() and Uri::uri_exists()?

Matthias Kaeppler wrote:
It looks as if either append_file_name() or uri_exists() screws up on escaped paths. Or maybe I am missing something? Would be nice if you could try this yourself with a test setup and tell me if you experience the same problems.

Weird: I just tested the same thing using Uri::append_string() (which doesn't replace the umlaut with its character code) and it doesn't work either!

Could it possibly be that Uri::uri_exists() does only work with paths which contain pure ASCII characters? ^^

Regards,
Matthias