Re: GnomeVFS/D-BUS available

If it does everything the current VFS does and does it faster (or less
complicated) then I see no reason why we wouldn't switch.  Gnome-VFS
already links in D-Bus if you are using HAL with it so one less
dependency sounds good.  D-Bus should be 1.0 soon or at least the API's
won't be changing all that drastically.  Of course the switch will
depend on how well the dbus version works.

--
J5