Re: gnome-vfs examples & tutorials

Vladmir, I started learning gnome-vfs earlier this year.
I used "The Official GNOME 2 Developer's Guide" by Matthias Warkus,
and came across these links:

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gnome-vfs-2.0/index.html
http://cfergeau.free.fr/gnome-vfs-doc/html/index.html
http://www.imendio.com/articles/gconf-gnomevfs-intro/