Re: gnome-vfs freeze break request - executable files

On Tue, 07 Sep 2004 18:09:05 +0200, Kjartan Maraas <kmaraas broadpark no> wrote:
> tir, 07,.09.2004 kl. 15.49 +0200, skrev Alexander Larsson:
> > Currently, all executable files in nautilus are launched when you open
> > them. This is quite bad, because normal files are sometimes executable.
> > Some filesystems such as FAT even show all files as executable.
> >
> Yeah, I agree with this change.
>
> Sorry for not being adamant when it comes to approving fixes, but this
> comes from having spent way to much time in bugzilla already. Elijah
> pointed out to me that I had closed > 6% of all reports in bugzilla and
> I don't necessarily want that number to increase much :-)

Ah, c'mon.  It can't hurt that much to be higher than 6%; you used to
be higher than that before these last two years.

Besides, don't you want to catch Yanko?  All you have to do is close a
measly 1300 or so more bugs and you'll be the #1 resolver for all time
of bugs in Gnome bugzilla; isn't that much better than being #2?   ;-)

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Elijah