Re: gnome-vfs code freeze break request - shoutcast streamingproblems with the neon library

Sorry for not giving my actual decision sooner. We have lots of requests
and  it's hard to keep track of them all.

Because you've tested it, and because it's a regression, and because it
_might_ not affect other functionality too much, here's 1 of 2. Maybe you
can persuade a second person.

But this is very last minute, so we have to be incredibly careful.